Facebook is currently the most popular social media site worldwide and many businesses use it to help them with marketing, especially in the field of construction estimating. If you want to get your business out there, use what you learn in the following article. Try your best to remain professional at all times. Even if you are placed in a position where you feel like being less than a pro, think twice. Everything you do will affect the way your business is perceived, so be careful about the way you present yourself to others.
Use the tools available to automate certain actions on Facebook. For example, Automated Artificial Reply or Auto-commenting Popular FB Videos can help you promote your profile faster.
Tips to consider:
- Add Facebook sharing buttons on your website. Most blog platforms will automatically integrate these elements but you can easily find the code needed to add these buttons by visiting your Facebook settings. These buttons are a great way to encourage your readers to share your content while reminding them about your Facebook campaign.
- Use Facebook as a customer service tool. Invite customers to send you questions, comments or complaints by commenting on your Facebook page. This is a great way to display your excellent customer service policies. Answer questions in details and offer refunds or new products right away to the customers who complain.
- Do not repost any pictures on Facebook that sensationalize tragedy. You may think there is nothing wrong with sharing a photo that insists people need to like it to show respect for a crime victim, but it is the total opposite. You will be looked at as someone that is trying to profit from the bad fortune of someone else.
- If someone ‘likes’ your Facebook page, give them a deal. Having a lot of likes brings attention to your page. Offer an incentive for new people to like your page, something that others are not getting. It could be a sweepstakes prize or something offered to everyone. People are more likely to respond to your requests if you give them an incentive that is worth their time.
- A company that only interacts with a client infrequently, like a car dealership or a Realtor, does not require a business page on Facebook. Random customers have no incentive to keep up with your posts. Instead, turn to Facebook targeted ads to reach new customers.
- When you get advice about “the best” of something, such as the best type of post, or the best type of content, or the best time to post, it will already no longer be the best. Why? Because your competition has read that post too and will be following it. Research your target audience and figure out your own personal “bests”.
- Make use of the provided analytics tool set, Insights. Insights shows you what parts of your page are drawing traffic and what just isn’t working for you. You can make use of the Insights data to adjust your page according to what your visitors want to see, which will draw more visitors to your page.
- Your page can “like” and post on other Facebook pages. However, tread carefully here. You do not want to simply spam other walls or post meaningless content. Look for opportunities to add value and interject your opinion. Doing so in the right way could help you be seen as a leader in your field.
- Ask questions on your Facebook page. In order to learn more about your audience and what they like and don’t like, ask questions to get them talking. Encourage them to answer, and you can even be part of the conversation, too. The more you can get your fans to talk, the better.
- Get your brand names secured on Facebook. Facebook is a huge and ever-growing community. If you are lucky enough to have a name that isn’t taken, secure it as soon as you can. You never know when someone may just pick that name and you’ll be out of luck.
Ask people to put up reviews. People that want to purchase what you’re offering will enjoy reading through reviews about these things. It is always helpful to have satisfied customers leave positive feedback for potential customers to read. Facebook can help with exposure and visibility to the entire world. As long as it is used properly, this marketing method is helpful in attracting more customers. Implement what you’ve learned to expand your business quickly.