Ranks are a measure of the volume of your points for all games on the official servers from VALVE. The logic is simple – you play, and they add points to you. The higher scoring is; the better performance is demonstrated by the player. Moreover, CS:GO points are added in all game modes. This way your rank increases.
But points as the main indicator are not a measure of your level of play. Regardless of victory or defeat, you score while finishing the game to the end. Recently, many people have been wondering how to quickly and easily raise the XP rank in CS:GO. This is because without reaching level 3 you will not be allowed to play competitively. In turn, simply leveling up the rank is dull, and all the fun of playing CS:GO is lost.
What Do You Need to Know to Rank Up in CS:GO?
Note that the use of high-level armors, weapons, and other goodies can increase your score significantly. That is why players count on chargeable perks to buy and rank higher. For example, CS:GO lovers are fond of the Snakebite case to unlock and grab the treasures of the true warrior.
Speaking about ranking factors in Counter-Strike, there are three main them:
- Kills – for each frag you get exactly 1 point. That is, the more frags you make, the more points you get.
- Victory – in case of victory, you will have bonus points. In other words, this is another good and additional source of points.
- Multiplier – points multiplier depending on the mode you are playing.
There are several modes with different points to count on. For example, “Normal” guarantees points earned by killings by the result will be multiplied by a factor of x2-x4. The “Competitive” mode requires more rounds won (30 points for each one). You also get additional (bonus) points for every 10 frags as well. There are also “Fight to the death” (you will get 1 point for 5 kills) and “Destruction of the object” (you will get the highest number of points for killing – x2.5) modes.
How to Rank Up Fast in CS:GO?
The player will be able to get the opportunity to play in a competitive mode with gamers as they receive the 3rd rank. It is possible to speed up your progress with several hacks:
- Completing missions. Developers often release various operations and tasks with regular updates. For these well-paid missions, additional points and multipliers of these points are always given.
- Stable game. If you gain experience every week, then the system has a stable game record, and every week you get an additional bonus for starting a new week and your activity in the previous one;
- Participation in the patrol. You are the referee and decide whether he played fair (with or without cheats). This also gives extra points. But unfortunately, you can only get the opportunity to patrol if you have a certain number of victories, as well as a rank of at least Gold Nova;
- Don’t try to cheat the system. This is safe to use trusted upgraders and boosting campaigns. Try skin collections, buy cases, and find exclusive CS:GO corps.
- If you are a good shooter and have a powerful computer, then the fastest way to level up the rank is to play in the “Death Fight” mode. It doesn’t give you many points per frag, but you play non-stop.
In another case, ask a stronger player (with a high rank) to upgrade your rank in the “normal” mode. There you play up to 8 wins. Due to his experience, he will be able to quickly gain the required number of frags.