You can download your favorites with the use of iBooks, an app that Apple made for downloading eBooks. Read on and this article will tell you more about iBooks and how to use the application. Many iPhone users are often annoyed when the device suggests a word that just doesn’t make sense as they are typing. Don’t try to maneuver your fingers and push the little “x” on the screen; you can touch anywhere on the screen to get rid of the suggestion. This saves time and frustration.
Tips to Consider:
- If Autocorrect wants you to choose a certain word and you don’t want to choose that word, you don’t actually have to click the little X. You can tap anywhere else one the screen and the little suggestion will go away! This can be a lot quicker than trying to click the X
- It is the world of phone applications, and pretty soon phones are going to replace laptops. If you haven’t already gotten into iPhones and using applications, you need to get started now. There is a world of different applications out there that can handle much of your daily business.
- This is the world of applications, and soon phones will be replacing laptop computers. If you haven’t already taken a dive into iphones and applications, you need to do it now. iphones lead the market, and the applications available can handle much of your business that you need to take care of on a daily basis.
- Make your own ringtone. If the ringtones on your iphone do nothing for you, try creating your own. You can send a file from your computer to your iphone. To do this, make sure the file is a compatible mp3. Send it from your computer to your phone using either wifi or a usb cable.
- Even if you do not plan to use your iPhone for a while, you should store it with a dead battery. Allow your phone to fully charge each time it is put on the charger instead of letting it run down. Otherwise, you run the risk of adversely affecting the chemical composition of the battery, possibly damaging the phone.
- Is your battery starting to run low, and you’re nowhere near a charger? You can prolong your phone’s battery by dimming the screen and turning off any wireless signals. This includes wifi, GPS, or Bluetooth. These can all drain a lot of battery and disabling them in a pinch can save you some battery life.
- Are you unsure of how to make accented letters in messages? Here’s how to get that accomplished. Use your finger to select the letter, then hold it down for one or two seconds. A pop-up box should appear, featuring a variety of alternate keys. You can use as many fancy letters as you want to.
- You can take a screenshot with your iPhone. Simply press the “sleep” button while holding in the “home” button. When the screen becomes white, the screenshot is saved on your phone.
- Don’t scribble that phone number you searched for onto a scrap of paper. If you locate a number in Safari that you would like to call, there is no need to use the regular dialer. Just tap on the phone number, instead, and the phone will call it automatically.
If you use a car charger with your iPhone, make sure you do not have your phone plugged in when turning the ignition on or off. Electrical spikes can occur when you are starting or turning off a car, and this can fry the main board of your iPhone. If you insist on using a car charger, buy only a brand-name charger because they typically have a higher quality fuse to protect your device. From reading the tips in the article above, you are now more knowledgeable about the Apple iBooks app and how to download ebooks to your iPhone. Be sure to refer back to the article if you have questions at a later time. Enjoy exploring the world of literature from the comfort and portability of your iPhone.