Everybody, from the very young to the oldest and wisest, can get a lot out of an iPhone thanks to all of its potential. If you want to know more about what the iPhone has to offer your family, you should continue reading this article. Among its many terrific uses the iPhone’s tremendous ability to help you learn foreign languages. By downloading applications that offer vocabulary instruction as well as translation assistance in a large number of tongues, you can set yourself on the path to becoming a true citizen of the world.
Tips to consider:
- Many iPhone users are often annoyed when the device suggests a word that just doesn’t make sense as they are typing. Don’t try to maneuver your fingers and push the little “x” on the screen; you can touch anywhere on the screen to get rid of the suggestion. This saves time and frustration.
- Cut down the brightness of your display to save the battery. You can accomplish this in your iPhone’s settings area. This will conserve battery energy and extend the amount of time you will have before needing to recharge your battery.
- If you use your iPhone for a limited number of your favorite apps, consider rearranging your icons to make accessing them much quicker. By moving your most-used apps to the first home screen, you will save a lot of time. This ensures that you can quickly and easily find the information that you need.
- Use your iPhone as a workout tool. With an armband and one of the many great fitness apps available, you can use your iPhone’s GPS to track your runs, bike routes, walking paths and more. Many of these applications automatically sync your workout information with a website, allowing you to easily track your progress. They can also sync with your favorite social networks.
- The iPhone uses diction. This helps because you don’t have to type. You can enable this by tapping the microphone button on your phone and talking into it. When you are done, hit the stop button and it automatically types what you say. You can also use this feature to update your status on social-networking sites.
- Would you like an easy way to take a picture of your phone’s current screen? Try this! Press the home and sleep buttons at the same time, and wait for the sound of a camera clicking. Then, head over to your saved photos. You should see an image of your screen in the folder.
- Avoid putting too many apps on your phone. While it can be tempting to load up your device, remember that most users wind up deleting the majority of the apps they add. It can be a costly addiction and it may also slow down your device, particularly when the apps start updating.
- If you work or go to school, make sure that your iPhone is set to vibrate to reduce the chances that you will cause a disruption. You can do this by going into the settings in the sound’s section and turn to vibrate from on to off on your iPhone for a practical way to receive messages or calls.
- If you are considering selling your iPhone, make sure you erase all of its settings and content prior to doing so to protect your privacy. There is a simple way to do this. Click on your iPhone’s settings button and enter the General section. At the bottom of this screen is a Reset area where there is a button that allows you to erase everything from your phone, including the settings.
You can check where links will take you to by slightly pressing on them instead of tapping. This is the equivalent of hovering your mouse over an element displayed by your computer; you will see more information about the links you touched. Always check links you receive in your emails, especially if you do not know the sender. This information in this article should have given you the tools you need to easily tell others about how great an iPhone really is. Seeing as how you read through this article, and all of the information in here touched on the essentials of the iPhone, there is no reason why you couldn’t.