DU JAT, also known as DUET, is one of the most important entrance exams to get admission at the Business Management colleges affiliated with Delhi University. Having qualified for the DU JAT exam, aspirants can pursue the BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies), BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and BBE (BA in Business Economics) degrees. So, clearing the DU JAT exam is the most significant step for the students who want to pursue their career in management right after 10+2.
Solving the DU-JAT previous year papers is the first and foremost preparation tactic that every student must follow. The main advantage of solving DU JAT practice papers is that aspirants can revise the entire syllabus and figure out the important topics.
Before digging deeper into the benefits of solving the DU JAT previous year’s paper, let’s take a quick look at the DU JAT exam pattern that is given below.
Number of Sections
Quantitative Ability, General English, Reasoning & Analytical Ability, and General Awareness.
Number of questions
Benefits of Solving DU JAT Previous Years Papers:
Aspirants should complete the DU JAT question papers because of the following reasons:. You can also visit BYJU’S Exam Prerp to get more sample papers, test series to enhance you performance for you selection into the exam.
- Solving previous years’ papers will help you explore the topics of the syllabus and revise them thoroughly. Also, it will enable you to get to know your preparation level.
- When you solve previous years’ papers, you will get a habit of answering the questions within the set timeframe. Also, you can master the tricks of every topic and solve your DU JAT exam with much accuracy.
- By solving more and more papers, you will get an idea of your strength and weakness. It will help you focus more on the areas you are weak in and get a good command over the same.
- You can find out the changes introduced in recent years while solving the previous year’s papers. This will help you note the changes and plan accordingly for further preparation.
- By solving previous years’ papers, you can reduce your chances of making errors while attempting the DU JAT 2022 exam.
- DU JAT previous years’ papers are the complete guide, which informs the students about the exam structure, type of questions, sections, topics and the marking system. Hence, it will help you comprehend how much weightage and time you should devote to each section.
After solving the DU JAT question papers of the last 4-5 years, you can easily improve your problem-solving and time management skills as well as can analyze your preparation level. Therefore, you should solve as many DU-JAT previous year papers as possible.
How to Solve DU JAT 2022 Previous Years’ Papers?
To begin solving DU JAT previous years’ question papers, students first need to explore a trusted source like BYJU’S Exam Prep where they can access and download original papers. Download the question papers and solve them conscientiously. In addition, you can get access to a comprehensive exam guide that includes the best preparation tips, practice papers, GK updates, weekly/monthly current affairs, test series, detailed study materials and so on.