. One smartphone that is more commonly owned than any other is the iPhone. The iPhone offer so much more than any ordinary smartphone, as you will see when you read the article below. If you use Safari to browse through the Internet on your iPhone, try this trick for typing in a new URL. Instead of actually typing out “.com,” you can hold down the “.com” button. As you hold the button down, it will scroll through the most popular website extensions, including .org, .net, and .edu.
Tips to consider:
- Download and sign up with the Find My iPhone app. This invaluable application can help you locate your iPhone in the event that it is lost or stolen. This app not only allows you to display a message on the screen or cause the phone to ring extra-loud, but it allows you to wipe data or lock your phone from a remote location.
- You can use your headphone cord to make picture-taking a snap. Press the button located on the headphone cord while keeping a steady hand. Doing so will give you a clear shot without shaking your iPhone.
- Search from the list of applications in the App Store on your iPhone to add different types of functions to your phone that are beneficial and practical. There are millions of apps to choose from, which can help make your iPhone experience more unique and fun than one you would receive from a typical phone.
- Are you trying to set content restrictions on your iphone? You can do this for certain applications, such as explicit music or turning off YouTube access. You do this by going to General and then tapping restrictions. Enter your passcode, and the content you choose will now be restricted. This is a great thing to do when trying to protect your children regarding iphone usage.
- For typing messages on your iPhone, you can enable or disable the auto correct feature. This feature will change a word that you type wrong while entering a text message to a friend or family member to the most logical word that it should be. If you do not want this feature you can simply take it off in Settings->General->Keyboard section.
- Learn how to scroll fast to the top of your big music libraries. If you’ve got a ton of music on your iPhone, getting from the bottom to the top of it can be a lot of thumb swipes. Or you can simply click the clock at the top of your iPhone. This automatically brings you back to the top of your music.
- You can get extend the battery life of your iPhone if you make a few changes. Remove are apps that you do not use, turn off any of the wireless services on your phone you have no use for and reduce the amount of brightness on your screen. This will assure your battery will last a bit longer.
- Check your bank and see if there is an application you can use through your phone. Your bank should have a free application you can use to monitor all of the transactions you make on a daily basis. This is a good way to make sure that there is nothing fishy with bank accounts.
- You can use an application on the iphone that shows you your pace during your run workouts. You can keep track of your pace with this application and determine if you are making any real progress or not. Try this application out and let it push you to get the most out of your workouts.
If you want to take a screenshot or print screen on your iPhone, you can do this by simultaneously touching the sleep and home buttons, which will store the image in your photos. This is great as you can capture your screen at anytime, whether it is a conversation or something that you find on the internet. If there’s any smartphone you should be using, it’s the iPhone. The iPhone is a top of the line smartphone that has many features that set it apart from the rest of the smartphones on the market. After reading this article, it should be clear to see that the iPhone is number one when it comes to smartphones.