Another set of Naruto characters are arriving in Fortnite! Here’s who you can expect to see.
Fortnite is a shooter game with different modes players can choose from. Thanks to its Battle Royale mode, it remains one of the most popular games. The game brings players to an arena where they can loot and arm themselves for an all-out survival game where only one can be crowned the winner.
Fortnite also features cosmetic items that players can use to customize their character. A variety of items are offered on the Fortnite Item Shop, such as outfits and glider skins that give each player their own style. The items in the shop can be purchased by V-Bucks, which are obtained as rewards, or by directly buying them from the store using real money.
Naruto Characters in Fortnite
Fortnite doesn’t shy away from collaborations with other games or franchises. Several cosmetics in the game are based on TV or movie characters like Naruto or Marvel characters, while some are based on real-life icons like Travis Scott or Lebron James. This new season even has a Darth Vader outfit up for grabs in the Battle Pass. Epic Games usually releases these crossover skins together with limited-time events or through the Battle Pass. All Fortnite players can get these skins if they manage to complete the requirements.
Last June 23, Epic Games dropped a teaser trailer and announced the Naruto Rivals event that featured several characters inspired by the Naruto Shippuden anime. The short trailer showed a crack in the sky as it pans toward the characters Naruto and Sasuke, both of which are Outfits that were available before. The trailer then shows more characters from the Naruto Shippuden anime, starting with Hinata, Gaara, Orochimaru, and finally Itachi. These characters are fan favorites like Hinata, Naruto’s wife, and Itachi, Sasuke’s brother.
Epic Games released the “Naruto Rivals” event shortly after the announcement. The new Naruto Outfits will come in two separate bundles. One bundle features Itachi, Orochimaru, and other items that are themed around the two characters, while the other bundle is for Hinata and Gaara. These bundles can be bought in the Fortnite Item Shop for 2,400 V-Bucks for the Gaara and Hinata Bundle, while the Itachi and Orochimaru Bundle costs 2,200 V-Bucks. All the new Naruto Outfits accurately represent their counterparts in the anime. Here’s what you can expect to see from each bundle.
Gaara and Hinata Bundle
- The bundle includes a Hinata Uzumaki Style which is based on Hinata’s look towards the end of Naruto Shippuden and Boruto, a sequel to the Naruto Shippuden series that features Naruto’s son.
- The bundle also includes a Byakugan Style. This Style is a reference to Hinata’s visual ability in the anime.
- The bundle includes a Fifth Kazekage Style that resembles his look in the Boruto anime.
Gaara’s Sand Cloud
- A Glider that is based on Gaara’s ability where he rides on a Sand Cloud.
- The Glider is exclusive to Gaara. It will appear as the default glider if used with other outfits.
Sand Gourd Back Bling
- A Back Bling based on the item that Gaara carries around his back in the anime.
- A Back Bling based on the backpack Hinata carries during missions in the anime.
Shinobi Lineup Loading Screen
- The loading screen features the newest set of Naruto characters: Hinata, Gaara, Itachi, and Orochimaru
Itachi and Orochimaru Bundle
- The Outfit is based on Itachi’s look while he was with the Akatsuki, a group of the anime’s antagonists.
- Included in the bundle is the Black Ops alternate style for the Itachi Outfit that references Itachi’s look when he was serving under the black ops unit of Konoha, the village where the protagonists live.
- This Outfit resembles Orochimaru’s look throughout most of the series: a gray robe with a black sweater under it and a thick purple-colored rope belt tied in a knot on his back.
- The bundle includes a Hidden Leaf Era Style that resembles Orochimaru’s look during his days serving as a ninja in Konoha.
- This Outfit comes with a built-in Emote: Striking Shadow Snakes.
Black Ops Mask Back Bling
- Includes four different Styles: Black Ops, Kakashi, Itachi, and Tenzo.
- This Back Bling is a reference to the masks worn by members of the black ops unit in Konoha. Each member has a different style of mask.
Islandbound Ninja Loading Screen
- The loading screen features Hinata, Gaara, Itachi, and Orochimaru posing together with the Battle Bus.
A third bundle called the Ninja Gear Bundle is also available for purchase. These are the items that players get from the bundle.
- The emote resembles the stance that Naruto uses when creating his signature Rasenshuriken technique
- A glider where players ride Manda, the name of Orochimaru’s summon, and the boss summon for snakes in the Ryūchi Cave.
Minato’s Kunai Pickaxe
- These are weapons used by Minato, the father of Naruto. Minato’s kunai is characterized by its three blades instead of one and a scroll wrapped around its handle.
Sword of Kusanagi Pickaxe
- A sword used by Orochimaru.
- Players can use these wraps on weapons on vehicles. The Akatsuki Wrap features a black background with red clouds, patterned after the design of the robes worn by members of the Akatsuki.
These bundles are the second set of Naruto-themed bundles that drop in Fortnite. Players can expect to see more anime cosmetics in the future, whether it be Naruto or another fan-favorite anime. Make sure to visit the Fortnite Item Shop to get your hands on these cosmetics while they are available!
For more gaming updates, guide and tips, visit PlayerAuctions.