The only way to get the spotlight in the digital world is to know how to play around with digital marketing.
Needless to say, the struggle is real if you are just starting your business. But don’t worry. In this article, we present to you the top 10 digital marketing tools that can assist you even if you are a new player in the market. Learn digital marketing from scratch by taking a Digital Marketing course from experts.
Mailchimp is one of the popular and highly recommended marketing tools for new businesses. Mailchimp assists in upgrading campaigns and in tracing the traffic generated in the business. This digital marketing tool gives complete insights into email campaigns, which can help grow a business’s engagement with its customers.
MailChimp is simple to use, even if you have no prior experience, because the dashboard provides a step-by-step walkthrough of the process. You’ll be able to schedule email blasts and track how many people opened them.
- Helps in building the content by using user-friendly design tools.
- Helps in driving traffic and expanding conversions, thereby, growing sales.
- Offers a free plan for small marketers.
2. Google Analytics
This heavy-duty digital marketing tool is perfect for businesses that want to make informed marketing decisions. The numerous data insights offered by the tool make it easy to manage a website and help in keeping the business and its goals on track.
- Provides various attributes to understand the targeted audience in a comprehensive approach.
- Gives real-time updates.
- Shows traffic updates about the website and its targeted audience that allows a business to customize strategy from time to time.
- Helps in visualizing and organizing the data matching business demand.
This is a leading video making & editing tool which can be used for your marketing campaign. This tool has more than 98% happy consumers. InVideo offers you full control over the creation of templates and the distribution of videos across any platform. With it’s free video templates, you can quickly and easily produce stunning, professional-looking HD videos without the need for extensive design knowledge.
Some of its top features are:
- 4500+ templates
- Advanced customization features
- First-ever Intelligent Video Assistant
- Customer Help 24×7
- Seamless editing experience
- Easy user interface
- IG Cloud Storage
- Automated text-to-speech options
4. Google Ads
Google Ads is another leading digital marketing tool that businesses should know about. Regardless of the scale, it can serve large, medium, or small businesses with their marketing needs. In addition, the tool offers new AI features and assists in measuring Return on Intelligence easily. The peculiarity about this tool is the presence of various bifurcating options that allows a business to target customers on the basis of location, gender, age, etc.
- Target advertisements to potential customers with particular interests that align with your business offerings.
- Manages costs.
- Manage campaigns.
5. Canva Business
Having a quality design tool for your digital marketing strategy is extremely important. Customers today expect brands to be top-notch. Moreover, an innovative digital presence and creative ways of reaching out to potential customers help in branding your business.
Canva is among the most prominent quality designing tools which help in creating constructive marketing campaigns by using visual content for your social networks, websites, blogs, etc.
- Text animations
- PDF editor
- Design grids
- Teams designing
- Image cropper
- Photo straightener
- Photo grids
Trello is a highly reliable content management tool that can help in planning content strategy for your business. It enables remote working that keeps the schedule for online content for digital marketing campaigns on track. In addition, it also allows users to build cards and integrate notes on them, keeping track of individual and group projects.
- Progress meter
- Easy organization
- Deadline alerts
- Activity logs
- SSL data encryption
- Automated email notifications
- Information backup and retrieval
- Voting options
As a new business in the market, the content you post influences the growth of the brand’s online presence. Therefore, the need to discuss new projects, articles, client work, support tickets, and other such work is critical. That’s where Slack comes into the picture.
Slack is a collaboration platform that makes it easier for teams and members to communicate with one another. After all, any successful digital marketing campaign results from a collaborative effort in which everyone contributes ideas and collaborates. Because of its intuitive data-sharing features and messaging options, this simple-to-use software is popular among various brands. Additionally, Slack can be integrated with significant sales, design, development tools, and other project management systems.
In other words, Slack is a sort of messaging platform that ensures smooth and easy communication with teams and organizations altogether. Some of the features that make Slack a top choice of many businesses are;
- Managing documents
- Setting reminders
- High-level search modifiers
- Allows to share channels across your workspace
- Quick navigation
- Pinning messages
8. Yoast SEO
If you are struggling with optimization and want your campaigns to execute better search results, then Yoast SEO is for you. It is a WordPress plugin that can perform a list of tasks like submitting sitemaps, creating content, using webmaster tools, managing keywords, etc. with ease.
- Optimize content
- Provide readability and SEO analysis
- Faster indexing
- Flags old content that needs to be updated
- Shows preview of the page
- Internal linking suggestions
- 24/7 support
- Automatic CSV file with insights
- Description management
- XML sitemaps
- Built-in content analysis
- Rich snippets
- Preserves the RSS feed from contents and plagiarism scrappers.
9. Survey Anyplace
This leading digital marketing tool adapts the best methods to increase engagement with your targeted audience. Survey Anyplace is mainly for the marketing professionals to understand the requirements of their specific customer base; the tool comprises various interactive quizzes, surveys, assessments, etc., which also helps create a better brand value.
It offers –
- Survey management
- User management
- Real-time reporting
- Online tests
- Psychometric tests
- API integration
- Generate reports
- Automatic grading
- Question bank
- Assessments and feedback
SEMRUSH is another digital marketing tool that a business should have as it helps in boosting the digital presence of a business. It is completely user-friendly and is helpful for content marketing, advertising, market research, SEO, etc. It helps you to organize and create social media master plans to grow your business. Moreover, it also offers –
- Keyword research
- Competitor analysis
- Content marketing and creation
- Social media management
- Link building
- Content distribution
- Content optimization and analytics
- Content marketing
- Market analysis
- PPC keyword research
- Website monetization
Now that you know the top 10 tools that you must consider for your digital marketing strategy, here are some statistics that you should know about digital marketing;
- Around 93% of the online search begins with the search engine.
- Over 77,000 searches take place every second on Google.
- Nearly 64% of marketer professionals invest their time in SEO.
- SEO pushes 1000%+ more leads than regular social media.
- There are 3.2 billion users who are active on social media daily.
- Almost 49% of users revealed that they used Google for discovering or finding any new product.
- Successful marketing professionals invest 40% of the whole budget on their content marketing.
Digital marketing tools are the most useful things that help businesses grow and form promotional strategies. The tools and the statistics mentioned here highlight the importance of digital marketing while starting a business. Whether you are a well-established brand or a new venture, with elite tools you can surely ace the game of ranks.