There are a million things to take care of from flowers, to the cake, the gown and more. Read this article to learn more on wedding planning and stay in control. Don’t be a bridezilla! Delegate tasks for your wedding to your loved ones to help relieve the stress on you and get them involved. If your Mom loves to cook, ask her to help with the catering. If your Dad is a wine aficionado, have him help with the wine selection for your reception. Get everyone involved!
Tips to consider:
- An excellent way to save money on your wedding is not paying for a photographer. That doesn’t mean you can’t have video and still photos, it just means you need to be creative! Ask the best photographer in your family to do the photography for you, and then drop some hints that it would be great to get a photo album as a wedding gift. It worked for me!
- Another excellent way to save money on your wedding is by looking for the best prices when it comes to your decoration. You don’t always have to go over the top with the decoration. You can choose to buy linens wholesale and other pieces for great prices. This allows you to make the wedding look fantastic without breaking the bank.
- Your main concern when getting married is, of course, the individual you are going to marry. Do not rush this life altering lifelong decision. Carefully think about that person and the things you cannot live without and the things that might drive you crazy.
- Bridal auteurs can save cash and gain more control in their rehearsal and reception venues by looking for nontraditional locations that can easily accommodate all separate bridal activities in a single place. This makes it easier to decorate and is also ideal for couples whose families will be traveling from out of town to attend.
- Ensure that everyone coming to your destination wedding, knows exactly what to do and where to go when they get off the plane. Provide them with detailed instructions on how to get to the hotel and then, how to get from the hotel to your wedding location. They should also have help in heading home.
- Why not provide a tour of the area to the guests of your destination wedding? You can go along too and have a fun-filled stress relieving day with your friends and family. Everyone will be able to enjoy the trip and get to know the area you’re visiting a little bit better.
- Practice walking down the aisle before the big day. Many brides get nervous when they have never walked down the aisle, which can cause them to trip and fall. Also, if you have young children as ring bearers, make sure they practice before your wedding day, so they know what they are doing.
- Be extremely careful at your wedding that no underage guests can have access to liquor or you and the company catering your bar will be liable. Let the bartender know who at your reception isn’t of age so they can turn them down if they make it to the bar. It’s highly recommended to sit the youngsters on the opposite end of the room so they have a longer trip to get there, making them more vulnerable to being stopped by other guests who know them.
- Which is more important, having a wedding in the small venue you love or having a ton of people in attendance? It can be a hard decision to make, but remember that it is your day and that no one will be so deeply hurt by not being able to come that they would want to ruin it for you.
- When you are choosing the right cake for your wedding, be sure to choose something that incorporates both of your tastes. There is nothing worse than a wedding cake that isn’t enjoyed by both the bride and groom as it shows a one-sided nature to the marriage already and can be quite a disappointment for one of you.
You should check the location of your outdoor reception in advance. Make sure the place is as clean as possible. You will need to add some decorations: think about adding more flowers to conceal any unpleasant objects such as trash cans. Have a few friends check the location just before the reception. A wedding is a magical event! There is a lot of planning to do for a wedding and it can be overwhelming sometimes. After having read this article, hopefully you now have a much better idea about how to plan for your big wedding day.