Clicking a picture of a precious moment only to find that it’s blurry can be frustrating. Most old phones take blurry pictures, especially those taken in low light. It is possible to fix a blurry photo if you have a special one. You can repair blurry pictures on a computer or smartphone using the apps and tools listed here.
How to fix blurry photos with the best apps and tools?
Gimp is one of the best platforms for unblurring pictures. Despite being less sophisticated than Photoshop, this software is free and does a good job. You need to do the following to unblur pictures with the Gimp software:
- Download Gimp for Windows first.
- Once you have installed Gimp, open it.
- Use the shortcut Control + O to launch it.
- Choose Blur/Sharpen from the Blur/Sharpen toolbar in Tools.
- You can now sharpen the image. Select Save As from the File tab.
To fix blurry pictures on your computer, you can also use the Paint app. To do this, simply download the app and follow the steps below:
- Launch Paint.
- Open the blurry image that needs fixing.
- Select Effects, then select Picture, then select Sharpen.
- Adjust as needed.
- Choose OK, then Save.
PS offers one of the most comprehensive photo editing tools available. Multiple options are provided for unblurring photos. Simply open Photoshop, select the Filter tab, click on Sharpen, and then select Shake Reduction.
A duplicate background can also be created, selected, and then the Filter tab opened. Click on Other and choose High Pass. Choose Hard Light and set the High Pass at ten percent.
Here’s how you can fix a blurry picture with Photoshop:
- Launch Photoshop Elements.
- Select the picture that needs fixing.
- Select a filter.
- Click the Enhance button.
- Choose Unsharp Mark.
- Adjust the amount and radius.
Pinetools is also a good solution for fixing blurred pictures. This online tool allows you to sharpen pictures.
- Go to Pinetools.
- Now, click on Choose File.
- In the bar next to strength, adjust the sharpness.
- Select the size of the convolution mask.
To fix a blurry picture on your phone, you may have to transfer it to your computer. Thanks to your smartphone, you can fix blurry pictures for free. Snapseed makes it easy for you to unblur multiple images on your Android or iOS device.
The app is available for free for Android and iOS devices.
- Install the app.
- Select the picture to be unblurred.
- Click on Details.
- Then tap Sharpen.
- Finally, tap Unblur.
- Next, go to Structure.
- Click on more details.
I recommend you try them all out and decide which one works best for you. For me, Gimp and photoshop turned out to be more effective than others but that totally depends on the picture.
You can also opt for an AI image upscaler to fix blurry photos and upscale them.
Also ReadAbout: game of thrones season 8 episode 6 leak