Earrings are the ideal accessory because you can keep up with the latest trends without overpowering your outfit. A basic diamond stud in a simple setting is the perfect addition to your little black dress. For casual everyday wear, try hoops or twisted styles. If you are stuck on what gift to buy for a female, jewelry always works. Make sure you know what size the intended person wears in rings and necklaces before making your purchase. There is nothing worse than purchasing a nice piece of jewelry that doesn’t fit the intended recipient. Do your research before making your purchase.
Tips for jewelary:
- If you lose the butterfly backing for your post earrings, you can easily replace them. Any local craft stores carry replacement backings for post earrings in the jewelry making aisles. You can find them in different metals such as sterling silver, gold plating, silver plating or silver tone metal. You no longer have to throw your old earrings out, you can replace the backing quite affordably.
- When choosing jewelry as a gift for a girlfriend, make sure it is something that will really show her that you love her and understand her. At this point in your relationship, the jewelry that you give her should be more than just a gift, but a passing of your love.
- Personalized jewelry will never fail as a gift, especially for Mother’s Day. A ring with the birthstones of all her children will make a Mom beam with delight. You could also get a bangle bracelet with her childrens’ names engraved on the inside. My favourite is a ring with “I Love You” engraved on the inside.
- If you are not too fond of wearing a wedding or engagement ring on your finger, you can always put it on a chain. This is a safe way to ensure your ring will not fall off. Also, by putting your ring on a chain, it will not be in the way of your daily activities.
- The first step to a bridal outfit is the dress, and then everything else, including your jewelry, should be selected afterward. Your jewelry should not only match your dress, but highlight and color that is found in it. If you have sequins that shine opalescent pink, then highlight that with a rose topaz earring, for example.
- When you’re choosing a piece of jewelry to wear, think about what you like on other people, and what they like on you. Think about particular pieces that you’ve received compliments on, especially from strangers. It also helps to think about what you’ve complimented on others. If you find yourself telling others how much you like certain pieces, remember what those are when you’re out shopping for jewelry for yourself.
- When selecting jewelry for a child, make sure it is an item that can grow with them. You may have to have it sized up in time, but an item they would be happy to wear as an adult will last them a lifetime. Choose classic styles with timeless elegance.
- Take your face shape into account, when choosing jewelry. A round face looks best with jewelry that features vertical lines and strong angles. Jewelry with curves softens the strong angles of a rectangular face. A heart-shaped face is flattered by jewelry that creates width at the chin. An oval face can wear any style jewelry.
- To avoid breaking the chain of your necklace, pair it with a pendant that matches it in weight. A thin necklace should only be worn with delicate charms, and heavy pendants should be saved for thick, durable chains that can handle the strain. This tip also applies to charm bracelets.
Before you buy, ask if the gemstone has been treated, and the method for doing so. The way to care for a stone differs greatly depending on how it was treated. You don’t want to clean them with a type of solution that could strip the treatment or damage the gem. Remember to add sparkle with emeralds, sapphires, rubies and diamonds without detracting from your outfit. Two of the newest trends are twisted earrings made of silver and hoops in bright colors. It’s easy to try something new because earrings are such a subtle piece of jewelry. Enjoy fashion and try the latest trends to dress up your ears.
Quick And Easy Beauty Tips For You!